Certificate not showing in profile

I completed the Responsive Web Design course a few months ago, and when I did I completed all the steps, Academic Honesty Policy, Set Profile to public, all of that. It Showed the Certificate in my profile page back then but today when I hopped on to start onto the next one I went over to profile to check and the Certifications section reads “No certifications have been earned under the current curriculum”. I hopped on the forum, did a quick search saw that a common issue was people accidently creating a new profile. I did not do this as my profile picture, name, settings, and even all my work on the Responsive Web Design Course is still there. When I click “Claim Certification” it gives me a banner that tells me I have already claimed this certification. Any help resolving this would be super appreciated!

And for clarification, I have my Profile, Name, Points, My Certifications, and My Portfolio all set to Public. Also if I scroll down in settings it shows my certificate for RWD there in settings, but still not in Profile.

I am having the exact same issue

If the certification is set to public, it must look like that :arrow_double_up:

It should but it does not.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and reloading the page? When I visit your profile, I see the certification:

Having the same problem here. Still no solutions out there? All the steps mentioned here bring no success…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.