Certificate ordering

Are all the certificates self contained? Or should some of them be completed before others further down? For example I am doing the scientific computing with python. Is it better for ease of learning to do this certificate before attempting the other related ones such as data analysis or machine learning with python?

Thanks

1 Like

@CoderGuyCV19. First of all, welcome to the fCC community!! I have yet to do the python certificates, but I am currently working on the Front End Libraries certificate after having completed css and javaScript. I was new to coding, and fount it very useful to progress in the prescribed order. So, if you are new to python, I would recommend completing the first python certificate first, and then continuing on with the others, as I have found a nice progression to the certificates.

Also, I did find the certificates to be fairly self-contained, though I can speak for the python certificates.

1 Like

For the most part the certificates are intended to be done in order and are more of milestones along the way to the full stack certification, rather than independent courses. The Python curriculum is the odd one out.

1 Like