Cheap web hosting providers?

Hello, I’m looking for cheap web hosting providers.

Came across InMotion, bluehost, godady and also time4vps (this one I haven’t heard about in any reviews, but I see pretty good prices).

Could you recommend any of these? Or maybe you have others to compare?

Thank you for answers.

You can take a look at Github Pages. It’s free. And there’s a guide if you want to use a custom domain. Make sure to check their guides and use policies for more info.

But if you’re really looking to get a hosting provider, I have experience with GoDaddy, they’re alright. But there are some reviews that say negative stuff about them. Although sometimes I find that these negative comments are usually from people who are selling another hosting provider - affiliates.

1 Like

hostgator-is-very-cheap

I’m using Eco Web Hosting
https://www.ecowebhosting.co.uk/web-hosting

Very recommended web hosting service, and also great technical support.

Take a look
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Netlify.com and Neocities.org I’ve used Earthlink and Godaddy for work but don’t like their control panels.

1 Like

Hey DaceRobert i suggest you to use DMCA ignored Hosting. i am using this hosting service from last 2 year and i am happy with them.

Hi, it also depends from where you live.
I live in Italy and I find Aruba to be a very good choice.

You can chose a domain through them or bring in another one that you bought somewhere else.
They give you PHP as a backend language together with a cPanel, a free SSL certificate and support for both mySql and PostgreSql database. You can install different plugins/libraries through the cPanel as well.

I’ve also tried GitHub pages but there are two main things I don’t like about it:

• You need to link the page to a public repository, that way your code will be visible to everyone. So it’s not particularly good if you have to connect it to a backend and if you have information you don’t want to share.
  • It puts an hash sign in the URL, that gave me quite a few problem with React router.
1 Like

I use cloudways for all my clients WordPress, php and static applications! Very cheap, quick and good support. Been a customer for about 3 years now. Cheers!

Just go with Hostgator. It is reliable and offering affordably hosting plans.I am using their Baby Plan.

Consider these web hosting. These are cheap and best

• Hostinger
  • Hostgator
  • Namescheap
1 Like

Hi- I try to do yoga every day if I’m feeling well enough. I can’t say that it’s helped with motility issues (at least that I’m aware of), but it does wonders for my mental health. It also keeps one’s body strong and this is important as we deal with all of our nasty stuff.

I highly recommend it.

you should try gihub pages, best for static hosting,
if you want more control over your hosting, try netlify
for more advance , go for heroku