Covid 19 Survey Form

Hello Campers,

Thank you for your positive feedback last time on my Tribute Page.

I am kindly requesting you to spare a few minutes to leave a review on my Covid19 survey form project. I will be super grateful!.

Below is the link.
[Covid19 Survey Form]( FCC: Survey Form (codepen.io))

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hi @DanielDdungu !

I think you page looks good.

A few things.

You need to work on responsiveness because some of the content spills over in smaller devices.
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 8.22.46 AM

In codepen, you do not need to include the head tags because that is already provided for you.

I am not sure why you have this empty class here

<hr class="">

You have a couple errors in your html.
Run your code through the html validator

You have a couple of errors in your css.
Run your code through the css codepen analyzer.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the awesome review, Jessica! I’m going to rectify those errors.

To add on to @jwilkins.oboe’s remark about responsiveness, when you don’t have a lot of horizontal room to begin with you want to take advantage of all of it. When I narrow the browser all the way in, the blue box takes up only 55% of the horizontal space. Why limit yourself to 55% of the width when you barely have any width to begin with? At narrow widths the blue box should be taking up almost all of the width so that you have more room to display the content.

My recommendation, use a narrow-first (or mobile-first if you prefer that term) approach. Narrow your browser as far as it will go and style the page so it looks good at that narrow width. This is your base CSS. Then you can gradually widen the browser and add break point changes if needed for wider view ports. Personally, I don’t think you need any break points for a simple layout like this if you are smart about your CSS.

1 Like

Hello campers, I tried to work on the errors I had previously.

Could you please check out the updated survey form Covid-19 Survey form

Thanks.
Covid Survey form

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.