Dear team Kindly assist how i can pass this stage 6. Your h2 element should be below the main element's opening tag and its opening tag should start 6 spaces ov

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**
<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <main>
    <ul>
      <li> Child Element 1 </li>
      <li> Child Element 2 </li>
      </ul>

<h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
  </ main >
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.104 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 6

Link to the challenge:

You don’t want to add any new HTML to this step. The example in the instructions is just that, an example, and not meant to be used in the answer.

Restart the step to get the original HTML and formatting back since formatting is a very important part of this step. Then, use your space bar to add two more spaces in front of each of the three children of main. That’s all you should do.

1 Like

hi, there.
here it is asked to set each line between the " main "-tags two spaces to the right.
no need for that item list, just an example.

For the " READABILiTY ", even the the Importance-comment has to move two spaces.

Thanks for your explanation, after i tried it this is the Hint
Your h2 element should be below the main element’s opening tag and its opening tag should start 6 spaces over from the start of the line. What will i do now

Best regards

Please post your new code what you have tried so we can see the issue.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

Thanks i really appreciate, have done that as u instructed, and have pass that stage now.

Hello Leader

Good morning

Kindly assist me with this stage 12

//code goes here

<p>Click here to view more cat photos</p>
  <a href="https://freecatphotoapp.com">cat photos</a>

The assignment goes here

Step 12

Turn the words cat photos located inside p element into a link using the same value for the href attribute as the link below the p element. The p element should show the same text in the browser, but the words cat photos should now be a link. Make sure to remove the a element with the text cat photos on the line below the p element.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.