Div error under Responsive Web Design: Applied Accessibility

The lessons of applied accessibility under Responsive Web Design have an error, I take out the div tags yet, it doesn’t mark the lesson as complete saying the code should not contain any div tags.

in the image, the gap of lessons is where there is definitely an issue, but I have been finding it at a number of other lessons as well.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

We can’t know what’s going on without seeing your code.
Common issues are given by outdated browsers and browser extensions (including Ad Blocker and Dark Reader extensions)

Thank you.

Hi ieahleen, thanks for the note, I just did that and heres the link, this happens on a number of other lessons in the same module. (Div error under Responsive Web Design: Applied Accessibility 2)

please check this things I mentioned

Tell us what’s happening:

The lessons of applied accessibility under Responsive Web Design have an error, I take out the div tags yet, it doesn’t mark the lesson as complete saying the code should not contain any div tags.

in the image, the gap of lessons is where there is definitely an issue, but I have been finding it at a number of other lessons as well.

Your code so far

<body>
<header><h1>Training with Camper Cat</h1></header>
<main>
  <section id="stealth">
    <h2>Stealth &amp; Agility Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Climb foliage quickly using a minimum spanning tree approach</h3></article>
    <article><h3>No training is NP-complete without parkour</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="combat">
    <h2>Combat Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Dispatch multiple enemies with multithreaded tactics</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Goodbye world: 5 proven ways to knock out an opponent</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="weapons">
    <h2>Weapons Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Swords: the best tool to literally divide and conquer</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Breadth-first or depth-first in multi-weapon training?</h3></article>
  </section>
</main>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Make Screen Reader Navigation Easier with the header Landmark

Link to the challenge:

Hey I tried these out, doesn’t seem to be the problem

have you tried switching off the add blocker and all other browser extensions?

HI ieahleen,

Thanks for your help, I ran FCC incognito and it worked! I am thinking it could’ve been one of the browser extensions as you mentioned, didn’t want to switch off/on to figure out which one it could be so just ended using it Incognito. Thanks!!

Awesome! Happy coding!

I had to repeat it three times, but awesome!

haha I tried them out but I use a number of these extensions, really couldn’t tell which one it could’ve been. Thanks once again!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.