Do certification checks expire?

About a year ago I went through all the responsive web design curriculum and completed 2 projects (got stuck in the third with some flexbox and that’s where I ended up stopping). I also went through a few other javascript and front end libraries courses, however when I logged in again they were all unchecked as well as those projects I completed.

This isn’t a problem in itself since I still have the projects in codepen, but I wanted to know if the courses you go through expire after some time.

no, they shouldn’t expire. are you sure it’s the same account?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not sure it’s the same account but I tried signing in with GitHub and with the email account I have for this forum, and in both cases it was blank.

I have tried with other e-mail addresses but no luck. It is entirely possible that it was another account, though. However since it lets me do the projects without going through all the courses I suppose it won’t matter. I will just start the others since the beginning.

Thanks anyway!

If you go to your Settings page and scroll down to “Legacy Certifications” do you see anything there?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.