Do I need to complete the first project again?

Tell us what’s happening:
I completed my first Responsive web design project and went to the second one . Everithing was fine ,I started coding …done about 3-4 ponts out of 10 , refreshed the page and everthing was gone . Wrote my codes again and realised everything is wrong because I was actually coding for the first project not the second one . How do I go back to my second challange ?

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.135 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Welcome, stelian.

Once you click on the boilerplate link on the fCC certification page, you are supposed to fork the boilerplate onto your own CodePen account. This allows any changes you make to be saved.

If you did not save your code, it is unlikely you will be able to get it back. It might be worthwhile navigating to the boilerplate link, and seeing if your browser cached any of the code you had.

Hope this clarifies

Isn’t my code saved on freecodecamp? In my Responsive web design certification , the " Build a tribute page " is ticked as completed.

The link that you submitted is saved to freeCodeCamp. Projects are saved on CodePen.

So , there must be a problem with CodePen as I have completed again my first project but still can’t go to the next one. When I press "Go to the next challange " , on freeCodeCamp it shows my next chalange and when i go on CodePen the first challange comes up again . Any advice?!! is it realy frustrating . I am nearly there to get my first certificate…many thanks

You might need to go to your codepen dashboard and open a new pen. I had never used it before and it took me a few times to get the hang of it. Also it has been my experience with codepen that you have to manually save your work. Hope this helps.

I’m not sure what you mean. The CodePen link should always just take you to a blank project with the test suite script. It’s the same for all the projects. You fork it to create a new CodePen project.

the test suite has a drop down menu from which you can choose the project you are working on - was that the issue you were having?

thank you ieahleen! Sorted now . I didn’t know i can change the project from the drop down menu . Thank you all