Egyptian Campers

Hallo buddy,

I’m new to FCC, but not new to web development, I don’t know a single person near to me who codes, so I here to find buddy to stay motivated, learning and collaboration on projects.

My experience :
HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, ES6, React, Redux

Working now on :
Jest(Testing), Typescript, GraphQl, Less

Have the fundamental of :
Angular, Node, MongoDB

If anyone is interested please hit me back, Hope to hear from any of you!
Peace :v:

2 Likes

Hi,

I don’t know how much luck you will have with fishing for people to meet on FCC, but there are other resources geared towards meeting people. Meetup.com is a good resource. You don’t say where you are, but if I assume Cairo, I get this from a search. Facebook can also be a good place to find a group of like minded people. There may be other social media platforms that are specific to your country/region/language.

I think the key is to get out and do things. Even if the group isn’t exactly what you want, you might meet people that are interested in what you are into.

And if you can’t find a good group, you might try to make one. Meetup charges a fee (I think) but facebook is free. Just find a local coffee shop or library with big tables and good wifi. You can consider putting up flyers in local cafes and schools that teach web dev. The people who succeed most in life are often the people that don’t wait around for opportunities but the ones who go out and make them.

Best of luck.

Hello :smiley: I’m Egyptian here

Using FCC’s Study Group Directory , I was able to find https://www.facebook.com/groups/free.code.camp.cairo

You might want to check them out.