Embedded video help

Hi all, just after some clarification regarding behaviour of an embedded video, it’s proving a little too specific to find any answers on google so figured I’d ask here.
I’m working in Visual Studio Code, testing in Firefox and am trying to embed a Youtube video. When I run my HTML file in Firefox off my desktop the video won’t show up at all, if I run it on Codepen it works fine.
Just wondering why this is? I have some jpeg and png files that I am referencing/linking to via urls that work fine when running the HTML file locally and seeing as it works on Codepen I’m guessing the code is fine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I4i1KcqWikY?start=85" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No CSS styling or anything applied to it and it’s outside all divs/body etc, just wondering what could potentially be causing it to not load?

Is this the only code you are trying to run in it or is there more code?

1 Like

There’s a bunch more but uh, interestingly enough I just re-started my browser and it works perfectly all of a sudden.
I was previously just refreshing the page to update my code so that may have potentially had something to do with it? Thanks for the reply anyways!