Eventually I managed to get JavaScript algorithms certificate

Thanks Allah

I am a teacher whose passion for algorithms drove him to this awesome website to begin his first step into this dynamic world. One month ago, I set off my journey towards this new world, and along this way I faced lots of coding challenges that drove me nuts; There were some tasks which, at first glance, I couldn’t fingure out how I was going to put them into code but with persistence and patience you get what you are dreaming of. Of course, there were moments of despair and disappointment, but I can’t describe my happiness when I saw the progress bar running forward happily declaring me passing the last project.

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

Muhammad Ali

4 Likes

Nice work and congratulations! Make sure you take some time to celebrate your success!

If you like algorithms, take a look at the Project Euler curriculum under the Coding Interview Prep section. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot my dear. I will take a look, but of course I will need your help .

I’ve only made it through #9 but I’ll help as much as I can! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hello,

brother i just started studying the HTML i am still lost even though i am doing the exercises please brother any advice???

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you have questions about HTML in general, I recommend creating your own forum topic so people will more easily find your post.

If you have questions about a specific lesson in the curriculum, you can use the “Get Help” feature to create a forum post.

I cant even sign in anymore

Hello!

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. May I recommend you create a separate forum topic so we can fix this without derailing this current topic?