Feedback of my (very basic) page?

Feedback of my (very basic) page?
0.0 0

Hello. I just started off with coding & was wondering if someone could take a quick look at my codepen and give some feedback to it, I know it’s very basic but I didn’t really know where to go with it. I would appreciate feedback!

https://codepen.io/AlexakaCardi/pen/LjwaMO

You have two different versions of Bootstrap in your CSS settings. You should pick one or the other (if you’re not sure, pick version 3).

Your list has no closing </ul> tag. Some of your <li>'s are missing their closing pairs.

I don’t think giving your <h1> and <h2> ids is necessary. You could just refer to them in the CSS as h1 and h2.

Don’t forget to add target="_blank" in your links when working in codepen. Sometimes links refuse to open if you forget this attribute.

You forgot to close the <h3> at the bottom. Also you gave it a centered class, but there are no defined styles for it in your stylesheet. Maybe you meant text-center.

Maybe you could center the caption below the image? You may also consider wrapping the image and the caption in a <figure> element, then wrap the caption in a <figcaption>.

Thank you very much for the feedback :slight_smile:
I never heard of the ‘figure’ tag before, but I added it to the picture & also added ‘figcaption’ tag!

I’m a beginner as well, so I can’t offer very much help/feedback, but I have a couple of suggestions.

Your link at the bottom is kind of hard to see on your background color, so perhaps lighten it up a bit and make it easier to read?

Also, I feel like the positioning of your last h3 seems a bit odd, Maybe moving it to the left some or getting it more centered would look better?

Keep it up! :slight_smile: