Please Review My Personal Portfolio Page

Please give me info on how you think it looks, and I can do to make it better. Thank you so much!

Wow you are only 12? Very impressive! I just have a few minor suggestions.

Your navbar button look misaligned. In your HTML you have div class=“navbarontopofmypage” whereas in your CSS you have no such class but you do have “.navbartop” which won’t do anything. In fact you don’t need any of that. You can just add the “navbar-right” class to your <nav> tag and bootstrap will take care of that for you.

Same with all the css for buttons (you seem to have two sets.) get rid of it and let bootstrap handle it.

Don’t mix inline styles (i.e. in the style="" attribute of an HTML tag) and stylesheets. Keep everything related to looks in the stylesheet and everything related to structure in the HTML page. Again don’t pointlessly add styles if bootstraps default is good enough.

In all your <a> links, add target="_blank" or they won’t work properly in codepen or so I’ve been told.

Keep all your regular text in <p> </p> tags. h3 and h4 are meant for headings.

Your ids for each section have spaces in them which AFAIK isn’t allowed. Though you aren’t using them so its no big deal.

This is just my opinion but the color scheme is a bit “blah” How about making it brighter and more cheerful? I found this page to be helpful in selecting a color scheme.

I hope I didn’t sound too critical. You really did a good job overall.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will attempt to make these changes, and I will let you know how it goes. And, don’t worry, I’m fine with criticism.