Feedback please! Personal Portfolio

Hi everyone!

After finishing the HTML and CSS Curriculum I decided to dive deeper into HTML and CSS by doing a few other courses.

After many hours of work I finally finished my first Portfolio link (besides the one I did for FCC)

So I am really wondering what you guys think and I am waiting for your feedback!

Thanks everyone in advance and have an Amazing day!

14 Likes

I am crying. Sorry for my language but that is beautiful af

1 Like

This is so good it makes mine look like absolute garbage

1 Like

Oh. My. Gosh. That looks amazing! One thing I would say is maybe try and add some space to the form. It feels a little cramped. Take that as feedback not criticism. Your portfolio literally puts mine to shame lol. Happy coding! :smile:

1 Like

I absolutely love this!

1 Like

Great work ! Just a small feedback: There’s a 1,5 rem padding to your body element. I would have removed it if I were you. I don’t know if there is purpose behind but just to make it look better in my opinion =)

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Still not 100% happy with the form so def gonna look into that!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Yeah only have that on the larger screen sizes but ill have a look into it! have a great day!

1 Like

@ozukoc Welcome to the forums! :smile:

1 Like

hey buddy your portfolio is a great user interface …

2 Likes

@SoDutch amazing portfolio! Really love how you work with the lines and colours. What other courses would you recommend? Would you mind sharing those? I’m feeling i really want to dig more into css!
Thanks!

1 Like

Nice! Awesome design you’re clearly cut out for front-end. the diagonal lines look familiar jonas schmedtmann inspired?

1 Like

Thanks alot! Have A look at Jonas Schmedtmann’s Courses they helped me alot. And as far as designs I always look at sites like dribbble and then mix different designs together with my personal twist. Again I am a beginner so sites like this take me a few weeks.

Yes! Jonas his courses taught me a lot and hours of just playing around also helped me alot!

Looks very nice. Great job.