Feedbacks on my Technical documentation page please

hi campers
i finished the technical documentation page, is there any thing i missed
or anything else i can add to improve my work
your feedbacks please https://codepen.io/ghellabsalah/full/pGQjEL

@ghellabsalah, Great work! It passes all the tests and works well. I like your design choices. Did you write the JavaScript yourself?

I didn’t look too closely at the code, but I wanted to point out that the bullet points aren’t lined up correctly on a small mobile device:

I also see that you select IDs in your CSS and some of the rules are very specific. Some say doing this may make the CSS slower and more difficult to maintain, especially in larger, more complicated apps. :sunny:

1 Like

thanks my friend
you are right about the bullet points, they aren’t lined up correctly i will fix it
and yes i am who write the code javascript

Wow… This is the best tech. doc page I have ever seen on FCC. Too good… Though I guess if the code sections are written in monospace font and the top menu troubleshot, it will look extremely fantastic. Otherwise big up @ghellabsalah

1 Like

thanks bmutebi :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
is there any font you suggest please

monospace is better for codes

As @bmutebi suggested, monospace is better for code. You don’t have to look for special fonts, though. If you wrap the code in <code></code> it should make it monospace

1 Like

hi @bmutebi it’s realy look better with monospace
thanks for your suggestion
have a look :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Haha… It’s my pleasure dear…

1 Like