this is my first project, requesting feedback
Looks pretty good, just a few suggestions:
- Tidy up your html code as there are giant spaces in it when I view it in the CodePen editor
- Maybe make the page flow correctly on smaller screens. This could include dynamically resizing the image as well as adjusting margins to make text readable.
- On the topic of margins, make better use of space and not have the text so close to the left border of the white space. It looks a bit cramped the way it is.
ahhh okay now I see what you mean with the cramp areas and the spaces. thx a bunch!
What he said. Other then that Congrats!
@Reinamarron welcome to freecodecamp.
I checked out your project. I have some suggestions.
- Add some padding to the div that is the parent of the text elements so that the text will not touch the edges.
- Make the page responsive. I took a screenshot at 400px width. The picture goes off the page and the margins are too wide causing the text to get squished. See screenshot.
- It appears that you are using Bootstrap classes but you did not import Bootstrap into your project.
- How about adding a fancy font to the project?
Keep up the good work!