FreeCodeCamp curriculum

Hi there, new to FreeCodeCamp only started my journey 2 months ago, absolutely loving it, im very interested in how other people are navigating the curriculum? i am half way through Javascript data structures and i am pushing on, do you guys miss the sections you dont to do? or dont want to learn? thanks in advance, im interested in fullstack and hope to one day be peers in this amazing field

Hello and welcome to the community :smiley:!
I don’t know if its still relevant, but keep in mind that you can only obtain your certificate through completing all the steps in the section.

Hi, I’m new here. I just started the Responsive Web Design Certification curriculum today and am still doing the CatPhoto app. Kind of fun, actually. I am currently finding a new hobby; somehow, I found coding and wanted to try it. Anyway, I have had depression for a few months, so this code is considered a distraction. I feel happy after so much depression. My psychologists did say to find happiness; I wonder if this is one of them. I will just go with the flow. I literally smile when doing HTML.

I did learn coding a few years ago, so this is considered bringing memories back.

3 Likes

Staying consistent is key. Try to spend some time on coding every day, even if it’s just for a short period. This helps reinforce what you’ve learned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.