Future UX Designer (Artist?) needed

Hello Campers,

Hope you guys are progressing well in the FCC curriculum.

I am taking a stab in asking if there is anyone here who is interested in a long-term partner in building mini HTML games? The game project is meant to be learning experience and help build up our portfolio over time.

I need someone who have keen eye for design to help me create the layout, design and the art within the game while I myself will focus on the code, logic and data structure behind the scene. At the moment, I am the only person on the project who is tackling the art and programming with plans to add additional team member onto the project to delegate the task. :slight_smile:

I am looking for someone who wish to pursuit or focus on UX/UI Design that understands design theory, color composition, and theme. (More to learn in the future)

What I am hoping is to grow with someone that have a passion in web development, games and future technologies that is hungry to learn and able to dedicate time to perfect their craft in the project.

The project is ongoing with continuous update (not in a rush production sense, whenever we have something cool to show off).

The technologies you’ll be using to accomplish the task will be:

• Photoshop
  • Illustrator
  • 2D Drawing (Ideal)

What you’ll gain?

• Vast knowledge about design from UI creation to world creation.

The attitudes you’ll need:

• Patience
  • Student Mentality
  • You have a big dream to build crazy application.

If you think this is a good match for you. Reply.
If you don’t think this is a good match. Reply and say hi anyways. :smiley:

One more thing, You do not need to have all the answers or have ridiculous mind blowing experience. But you do need to have a lot of patience and willingness to commit.

I’m interested. But I don’t really know how to use those softwares.
I have illustrator but not photoshop. Can you shed more light about the package duration. If you think my basic knowledge is not a barrier then no problems