Getting into the swing

So, as a complete beginner, still at the Responsive Web Design, section 33, i have gotten to the point where i don’t have to look every little thing up: like what an attribute is, what elements (?) to put before an image and how to open and close elements. at the start i had to keep pausing and searching for meanings. i hope this is a sign of natural progress.

1 Like

Hello!

It is natural progress, HTML and CSS are hard to master, but relatively easy to learn to the point you can use them in your everyday work without much hassle.

Be prepared though when you are reaching your first computer language: Things will get abstract on a high level with syntax, punctuation and more. “=” in code doesn’t mean the same as in everyday language for example.

Just so you don’t get frustrated or start to doubt yourself. The good news is that you don’t have to memorize all the code. Some you will, when writing a function every day, for the most part looking the syntax up is normal.

I suggest find out accountability & learning partners through FCC community and learn + build projects together.

This way you can help each other and learn more effectively

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.