Good Web Host that supports Node.js, MySQL scheduler, reasonably priced, easy to use, good support?

Good Web Host that supports Node.js, MySQL scheduler, reasonably priced, easy to use, good support?
0.0 0

I currently have Site5 but they do not support using scheduler in the hosted phpmyadmin. They also don’t support Node.js. Am I right in thinking that I would need some type of Dedicated hosting to use Node.js? Also what else should I look for in a host? What is required for Meteor support? Some hosts I’ve looked into are: DreamHost, Digital Ocean, Heroku, and Godaddy. I like the idea and ease of use of shared hosting as well as the price. I also like idea of unlimited bandwidth and storage which I noticed a lot of the Dedicated/VPS options are limited. I would like to hear people’s thoughts and opinions on this. I need many of the standard features like: PHP, MySQL, unlimited subdomains.
Thank you.

Hi @gitchrisadams,

If you know some German i can recommend delta networks for Virtual Servers. It has reasonable Pricing and a “fair use” traffic flat.

~Tom

No I don’t know German but if my search for a host gets too frustrating, maybe I’ll learn a little German :slight_smile: lol. But Thank you!