Got Front-End Libraries Certification. These are the projects I made

Since FCC implemented test case based checking. I’ve stopped sharing projects for feedback. But I’ve really embraced the “Modern JS” & “React” way of doing things. So, please take a look, criticize or just let me know what you think. :smiley:

Markdown Previewer using React

Formula Processing Calculator with simple layout using React

Pomodoro/Tomato Clock using React

Drum Machine using React.

Quote Machine using React

What do you think? :confused:

1 Like

Hi @Ozarion, I hope it is not too late and you are still committed to becoming whatever you sought out to become when starting freeCodeCamp. You submitted a lot of projects, I had a look at all of them, so here comes my feedback:

1. Markdown Previewer Using React:
    Functionality is all there, so this is awesome! :slight_smile: In terms of design, I really liked the shadows behind the boxes! If I were to improve one thing, it would be to give the headings “Preview” and “Editor” more padding and make the more prominent! :slight_smile:

2. Calculator using React:
    Visually superb work! I like the color scheme you used and it also works. However, I can not press on the equal sign directly to give me the outcome of my operation. Does this have to be like this? :slight_smile:

3. React Pomodoro For fCC:
    Everythings works and it is visually pleasing! Excellent work. If I had to change one thing, I would think about the – and the ++. Why not simply use - and +?

4. Drum Machine Using React:
    Seems to work fine! I am not convinced by the colors! :slight_smile:

5. Random Quote Maching Using React:
    The only quote I seem to get is “An error ocurred. Enjoy this generic quote instead!”. So I am not sure if this is how it should be! :slight_smile:

All in all, great work! I am sure a lot of time was spent to build all these projects! :slight_smile: Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like