Hello! do you experience the same thing>?

Hello friends,

I thought I was starting off with html language at the beginning but then I have encountered a few other languages, now I’m about to finish Jquery thing, it’s all good and helpful with an interactive window working, with me, what I wanna say is… I haven’t learn anything (or it’s just how I feel?, I get too many random and different codes from different languages which makes me confused a little bit, I wanted to go step by step, finish one language before starting another, what do you guys think? how can I get rid of this problem?

Thank you guys,
Much respect.

When it comes to web development, you need to learn HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. You’re not going to completely learn one before moving onto another in a reasonable amount of time, so get used to juggling all three. To keep them separate in your mind, take notes. Writing things out in your own words is crucial to understanding. It will also help to have these notes when you get to the projects.

I haven’t learn anything (or it’s just how I feel?

Probably just how you feel. This is a big topic and the more you learn, the more there is to learn. But that is a good thing - it is job security. If this could be mastered in 6 months, then everyone would be experts and the pay would be low.

I get too many random and different codes from different languages which makes me confused a little bit,

I’m not sure what you mean.

I wanted to go step by step, finish one language before starting another,

The problem is that there aren’t really discreet, well defined steps. The other problem is that you can’t really “finish” a language. You will never learn it all and plus many of them are still evolving. Don’t worry about “finishing” them. Worry about getting comfortable. It’s not important that you know everything about a language but that you know the basics and have learned enough about general programming that you can find the answer when you need it.

I think you need to adjust your thinking a little. This is not a path of step one leads to step two leads to step three leads to … This is more like you’re going to learn a little but you’ll have to sake a little side trip hear to learn this and you’ll have to look up a few things for that, then you’ll get back to your path and a few steps later you’ll realize you need this other thing so you spend a day on that. These things are too interdependent to learn by themselves.

It can be frustrating, but you’ll make it there eventually and you’ll have been exposed to may different languages, libraries, and frameworks.

Don’w worry. The frustration you’re feeling is normal. Just keep pushing forward and check back with the forum if you need any help.

Thank you very much man for your reply and support,

what got me into this question was, there is this front end ved project which you face right after completing jQuery, and there were three windows there, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to write code in, I was thinking and thinking, I had no idea what to write or even HOW to write lol! Plus, I haven’t gotten any lessons of JavaScript so far so why would they give me a challenge like that?

Thank you very much man for your reply and support,

what got me into this question was, there is this front end ved project which you face right after completing jQuery, and there were three windows there, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to write code in, I was thinking and thinking, I had no idea what to write or even HOW to write lol! Plus, I haven’t gotten any lessons of JavaScript so far so why would they give me a challenge like that? ///////

jQuery is JavaScript. It’s pre-written JS that does some useful stuff, but it’s still JavaScript.