Here is my portfolio! Built on React and Strapi

Hey everyone,
Here is my portfolio. :slight_smile:
www.aaronrogers.io

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

7 Likes

very sharp design. love the simplicity and flow.

Looks really good. Nice typography.

Two small things came to my mind. 1. would it maybe be more helpful to write “click here for Russian” in Russian and vice versa… 2. When closing the mobile menu the easing function feels a bit jagged in the middle.

Dude that is one amazing portfolio! Good Job!

You’ve got a beautiful portfolio design. Keep it up!!!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I really appreciate it!

It was nice that I saw a portfolio, I think the line is a bit big, especially at the bottom :point_right: Contact.
I wish you success.

1 Like

No doubt it’s amazing. One thing to point out is that you provided your resume download link. I think you should have hosted on your site, and if anyone wants to download he/she can.

That’s a good idea. I think I will add that component. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Nice look and feel
Well-done

In the Evgeniy Konin Project, under the “фoto” Tab, when I try to exit the images by clicking the “x”, if I am over too much to the right, it overlaps the X and prevents me from closing the image.

A lot of sites fixed this issue by moving the “X” outside of the image.

Just a pet peeve of mine, pretty annoying lol.

Jutkus, thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile: I will look at fixing that issue in the future (as with the whole site… there is some bug preventing the calendar component from loading properly). I am not able to re-upload this project to it’s server, as this was a project I completed when I was interning (it’s hosted on the company’s internal servers).