Hotel Registration Program. Is this doable/practice?

I want to create a site that has a basic form that let the small motel owner key in infos about their customers. You know a lot of small hotel/motels the owner themselves need to write a lot of info down, just to calculate/estimate how much money they earned. They keep it in a note book and it looks something like this :

What I want my website does is to let the hotel owners key in those info and store those info for them. So that they dont have to keep a physical book and they can visit their site anytime anywhere. To provide more flexibility.

My questions are these, if I want to practice my front end and back end ability, can I just put out a form online and let people key in the info? Like Date, Names etc.

Then they press “enter/submit” or something just to send those data to the server site?
Then I choose what to do with those data? How does websites that require you to sign up deal with those data? Parse them? Divide them into different category and store them?
Do I divide my website into 2 pages? One is when you submit those data, 2nd is me sorting through everything for you, list out all the info you had just like in excel, and give you a report of how much money you earned this week,. Can I do this? If so, what kind of knowledge do I need to have,

Is all these doable?

can I just put out a form online and let people key in the info?

Yes.

Then they press “enter/submit” or something just to send those data to the server site?

Yes, though I would just think of it as sending it to the server, the backend of the same site.

Then I choose what to do with those data? How does websites that require you to sign up deal with those data? …

That is up to you. I think it would make sense to have the server do it, making it more secure.

Do I divide my website into 2 pages? One is when you submit those data, 2nd is me sorting through everything for you,

Sure, that makes sense. A common setup would be having a separate page for each. There are also SPA ways to do it.

Can I do this? If so, what kind of knowledge do I need to have, … Is all these doable?

If you have to ask, then you’re probably not ready. But if you finish the FCC frontend and backend sections, you’ll be more than capable of doing this.

Thank you! this clears all of my doubts!