How can I contribute to the Hint section Solutions?

I want to know how can I start contributing to the Get Hint section Solutions. Please let me know.

I would reply to the forum post with what you want to change in the text.

Do you need to have certain permissions to do so? There’s no option for me to reply to add solutions but I don’t know if that’s because my account is new.

Thanks

changes to the guide posts from inexperienced users were creating disturbance, so they were locked, only mods can edit them

you can answer to the thread - with appropriate use of tags to hide your solution - if you want to contribute

to contribute to the guide please open a topic in the #contributors subforum
please include a link to the challenge and/or the guide topic you suggest an update for

if you include a solution please use the tag [details="Solution"] on the tag above it, and the tag [/details] on the line below it.

If there are already hints and/or solutions please also explain why you think your hint/solution should be added

Thanks for the help. I don’t see an option to add my reply to the thread despite it being unlocked. The thread in question: freeCodeCamp Challenge Guide: Iterate with JavaScript While Loops

don’t you see the yellow “Reply” button?

EDIT: only mods can edit those topics

please include a link to the challenge and/or the guide topic you suggest an update for

if you include a solution please use the tag [details="Solution"] on the tag above it, and the tag [/details] on the line below it.

If there are already hints and/or solutions please also explain why you think your hint/solution should be added

No, there’s no reply button for me on any post in the Guide forum.

then I don’t know, on my side it is an open thread

Ok, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

can you tell me how to reply, because i cant find that in the page

look i want to reply the hint of solution, but i cant find the reply option!

yes, you can’t, that’s the intended behaviour, it was a choice to keep the #guide subforum more in order

1 Like

okay, thanks youuuu1
!!