How can I find a mentor?

Hello, I am an spanish girl trying to learn web development. I’m learning how to design a website with css and boostrap. i would like to learn JS and a framework, such as React eventually. My question is how do you find a mentor? Is there any way?

1 Like

Hey @ainor,

Codeacademy’s free trial of pro version used to include a 30min mentorship talk with one of their members. It was one year ago though and I don’t know if they still do it but it’s worth checking out :slight_smile:

1 Like

networking, getting to know people in the field. It can happen that someone takes someone else under their wings. If it’s not a relationship that develops through time, then it has to be a payed thing

1 Like

You have a ton of mentors here in the forum. There are several women here and even Spanish language sections.

Welcome to our community and happy coding!

4 Likes

There are a few sites out there that can help – codementor.io isn’t a bad place and where I’ve picked up a few mentees in the past. Best place to look is Linkedin, you can search for folks that list mentoring as something they do usually.

1 Like

I didn’t know that! Thanks for the information !

Thank you so much! I am enjoying this journey!

Thank you so much for the recomendation, I’ll look into it :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.