How Could i know if how many time of hours left in my challenge?

I have started the challenge last month january responsive web design and not yet done till now, and it’s not yet been a month and i’m concern about how many hours left in my challenge? How could i know it?

don’t worry about that, take the time you need

freecodecamp is totally self-faced, the time written is just an indication

2 Likes

So you mean that i can still get certificates by just finishing the projects even i ignore the 300 hours required time.

it is not a required time, it is just an estimate of how much time you could need to complete it. The actual time anyone take is usually much different than that

2 Likes

i’m having a short time to finish my projects and currently im still at the challenge of responsive web design and haven’t done yet cause i’m still on the topic lesson “responsive web design principle” and it’s been already 20 days since i started the challenges from the beginning. I haven’t started any projects yet

The 300 hours is just a rough guess of how long it might take. It is perfectly normal to take more or less time on different certificates - everyone should move at the pace that is best for them!

1 Like

Don’t worry.
Finish the courses at your own speed.
I think everybody realizes that we have other things to do and people to meet…
Best of Luck, ;))

1 Like

The hours given is just an average estimate, but you can take as much time as you need. And it would also be good to study from multiple sources too, if you feel like it.

1 Like