How do you scroll the challenge description?

I just signed up and started the HTML path today. The second lesson, Say Hello to HTML Elements, seems to not be a full page. The description to the left cuts off mid sentence and there is no button to continue. The lesson after that seems to be the same, the image does not load all the way, even the scroll bar does not scroll longer than what initially loads on the screen. Is there a way to actually contact the FreeCodeCamp creators and the actual technical support for the website?

The webpage ends after “Note the difference between” I will try and get a screen shot to share

I refreshed the page, went to different sections then came back, I also logged out and logged back in. I am on a Mac, OS X

This is on Chrome, sorry didn’t see that part of the question.

So I went on to the paragraph section and that appeared a normal page. It looks like just the second and third lesson are the ones not showing properly. I have learned a little before using this so i don’t need the into to the elements, but I know that someone just starting out is going to get very frustrated!

Just Kidding, skipped ahead to the “Import a Google Font” and it is doing the same thing!

Well I have to say that is the dumbest design for a website that I have ever seen! I would have never thought to put my mouse on the words, which are not clearly defined as a section at all, and scroll down. The most unintuitive thing ever! And on a website made for people who are just learning!
Does anyone know who I can contact about the really not user friendly design?
or am I the only person who didn’t get that?!

Thank you Randell for your help, I want to feel dumb, but I don’t because I would have never in a million years though of the words as a separate section that scrolled. A scroll bar appears as you are scrolling but not if you just move the mouse over that section, absolutely nothing about that page design suggests the function :confused:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. We have experimented with different scrollbar approaches in the past, and it’s hard to get them to look good on all operating systems and browsers.

We will continue to improve this aspect of our usability, though. This is very helpful.

Also, thanks @camperextraordinaire for your patient help with this!

2 Likes

I am on Mac OS Sierra + Google Chrome and everything is working fine for me. I never faced such issue.