How I get a a entry level remote job in web design

I know HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript. and some basic Figma.
Next what I should to learn step by step? to do to get a entry level remote job ?

Hi @arnabchakma2021 ,

Great! You already have your skills ready. That is the first step. However, are building your network and reputation?

People who you know can be a great help either by recommending you to a recruiter or they may be a recruiter. They can provide recommendations about you and notify you about potential opportunities. You can start networking by attending hackathons, joining web design communities, volunteering, and other web design events.

How do you prove that you know your skills? There are many ways to do that. You can build some projects and build a portfolio website to showcase them. And also the activities for networking also contribute to proving your skills. Proving your skills and showcasing good character are great for building your reputation. Building your reputation builds trust and credibility.

If you’d like to learn more, I highly recommend reading How to Learn to Code & Get a Developer Job by Quincy Larson.

3 Likes

Thank You for your valuable comment.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.