Professional Advice Needed: Is it possible to get a remote coding job after completing

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

With much humility I say: I’ve completed these lessons so far:

1. Responsive Web Design Certification
  2. JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures Certification

I’m currently on " Front End Libraries Certification" and I’ve finished these lessons:

1. Bootstrap
  2. jQuery
  3. Sass
  4. React

and I’m currently on “Redux” within this section.

Before finding freeCodeCamp and doing these lessons, I had been teaching myself HTML, CSS, and JS (ECMA) by doing the free tutorials on w3schools.com and as many tutorials I could get through during my free trial with Codecademy.com and I also went through the Tic Tac Toe tutorial quite, quite, quite some time ago. (I really like freeCodeCamp…Yep, Yep!)

I made my own website from scratch. Cowabunga. Oh yeah :smile:

If you’re a curios cat or just like to go exploring: https://www.noelbray.com.

Click “ebooks” > “Health & Fitness Programs” > read and, or scroll down the page and click “4” to see the free online fitness ebook I wrote to help anyone who wants to improve their health and fitness, and feel free to take a gander at its code too and tell me what you think.

Click “More” > “Play Tic Tac Toe” online to see the Tic Tac Toe game I made by going through the React Tutorial. I added some things to make it more interesting. (But please keep in mind that I wrote the code for that way before I made that website so its code may be more than a little rough.)

I don’t mind continuing learning, but I could really use at least a part-time job or freelance job doing frontend web development or something related to that.

So, I kindly ask and really want to know:

If it is possible for me to get remote work at my current skill level doing frontend w.d. or something related to that, how do I go about getting it?

Or how much more and what more should I learn or do in order to get a job as a front-end web developer or get some kind of work related to that?

Once again, Thank You for taking the time to read this.
And if you answer any of my questions, I want to go ahead and say: I greatly thank You for doing so.

Any input will be well received,

Noel.

1 Like

Oh my gosh! I have had a very similar question in my head, I just didn’t have any learning except for FCC, youtube tutorials and building stuff!