How to make a website like ebay

I want a simple guided step by step process(of what to do) of how to create a web app like ebay (a website that alllows users to sell) and which languages are preferable to use in the backend, frontend and also database, and what are the several options of cloud hosting and what is the fastest way to deploy my website online running (like is it better if I code it myself) vs is it better to outsource it, and if I want to outsource what is the best option that i have and to whom will I? And finally what is the estimated cost if I do it alone vs if I outsource it?

Hey there,

nice to meet you! :wave:

What does your own research say?

Which languages are preferable to use in the backend, frontend and also database >>
PHP,MySQL,MySQLI.

what are the several options of cloud hosting > Depends on how big its suppose to be
and
what is the fastest way to deploy my website online running (like is i better if I code it myself)

Hi, nice to meet you too miku86.
I thoght about using React in the front end and node js, express js in the back end, and regarding the database i think mongodb is better than mysql. I also think Heroku is the better and cheaper option of AWS but i’m not sure if they are able to host very big data. I think it is better to outsource it to someone or some company because if I try to do it by myself it will take a lot of time. What do you think