How to submit done project on freecodecamp

How to submit done project on freecodecamp

Tell us what’s happening:

how to submit the url of done project

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-tribute-page

Copy the url of the page where your project exists, paste it in the solution box beneath the user stories and submit.

friend i have done it but i if i return to see my progression, they show that tribute page is still undone, may i continue buikding other projects?

The progress has been saved for the project and you can continue to the next challenge. If you want to confirm if a project has been submitted, go to settings of your freecodecamp account -> scroll down till you reach ‘Certification Settings’, if the code has been successfully submitted, you shall see the project url beside the project title , if the field for project url is empty you’ll have to resubmit the project.

thanks for your help now its ok. since yesterday, i was stuck but now it’s ok thanks a lot