Https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/quality-assurance/quality-assurance-and-testing-with-chai/learn-how-javascript-assertions-work

Tell us what’s happening:
I can’t get a passing test with the below repl link… please help with a working link so I can understand if possible.

Your code so far
https://repl.it/@joshycsm/boilerplate-mochachai#tests/1_unit-tests.js

Your browser information:
using google chrome

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Learn How JavaScript Assertions Work

Link to the challenge:

Hello there,

Your code passes for me. Have you managed to get passed this lesson?

Hi @Sky020,
So when I copy and paste the solution link from “your code so far”. It doesn’t pass… I would like to get a pass… maybe you could create your own codepen.io for me to try and copy and paste your link to get better results…like a pass… oi.

Not able to pass this lesson yet :frowning:

Can’t pass yet with my link…

You are submitting the wrong link. Be sure to submit the *Live App link. This is the link that looks similar to the placeholder in the submission input, and is the link you would use to view your app as a final product.

Out of curiosity, did you skip some of the curriculum sections?

Wow, I seem to be having difficulty finding the Live App link…

I also enabled in my account settings “explorer”…
Is there an early section in a different curriculum that shows how to access the Live App link on repl.it? :frowning:

@Sky020, I completed all the activities in the JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures Certification with the exception of completing the 5 projects.

I wanted to see what was provided in the Quality Assurance Certification curriculum but have ran into this issue… I noticed that knowing how to copy and paste a repl.it link is needed in other curriculums as well so hoping once I figure it out for this one I should be able to figure it out for any other sections requiring a repl.it link… thanks.

Thank you, for sharing.

The link will become available, once you click RUN in Repl.it

• A small window will appear (known as a picture-in-picture browser), this is an output of the app.
  • You can either:
    • Copy the link directly from this PIP browser, OR
    • Click the small button to open the output in a new tab

I hope this clarifies

2 Likes

OH wow…oi…thanks for helping me figure this out.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.