I can't find "testing" method for projects

Tell us what’s happening:
at the end of user stories it says:
“Once you’re done, submit the URL to your working project with all its tests passing”, what does this mean? i can see some test in FCC’s official codepen.io but my codepens does not have a testing , how does it works?
Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.135 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi @njf1050 !

This is the test suite.
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

All of your projects need to have the test suite and all tests passing.
So if you are on the landing page you will need to add the test suite to that project and the tribute page, survey form.

In FCC’s pen there is the option in the lower right to “fork” the pen. If you do that and are logged into your codepen account then the test suite will automatically be included for you.
If you do not fork FCC’s pen then you’ll need to copy the script (provided in the previous response) and paste it in.

thanks.
i copied the provided link in the HTML section, but it doesn’t show what’s wrong with my code just the number of passed tests(shockingly not complete!!!). is this how it works? doesn’t have a “error in user story number X” message? plus , does survey form project need JS for email validation? i don’t know how to do that

When you click on the tests button it will tell you what the errors are.

You are not expected to use javascript for these projects.

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.