I completed the Full Stack Certification!

I completed the Full Stack Certification today! What started on April 9, 2019 and completed 226 days later on November 21, 2019 is now complete. Although I had some prior coding experience, I believe that the curriculum was conducive to learning and that I improved my skill. I committed an hour or two per day - including weekends and holidays.

The API and Quality Lessons had some defects as well as the FCC site itself but the community and the Read-Search-Ask Method were very useful along the journey.

Free Code Camp Full Stack Certificate

Thanks @QuincyLarson, all of the volunteers and the entire Free Code Camp Community!

19 Likes

congratulations man. You rock… Really looking forward to reaching that level as i just started learning how to code… Go explore man///:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks. Let me know if I can help you.

Thanks man, i will sure reach out you when i need help…

Congratulations on Your achievement :partying_face:!

1 Like

Congratulations, @kmb40! That’s a huge achievement. Thanks for sharing this inspiring news, and best of luck in your next steps!

1 Like

Congratulations. That is a massive accomplishment. The final 2 certifications are still works in progress, but I’m glad you were able to power through them using the Read-Search-Ask method.

What are you planning to do for 2020?

2 Likes

Thanks Quincy. I feel good about finishing it.

My plans for 2020 are to continue to create solutions that solve problems with software.

2 Likes

Congrats, man! That’s awesome.

1 Like

This is awesome! Congrats, I hope to succeed too!

1 Like

You will… We all will…:wink:

2 Likes

Huzzah!!! hat high in air confetti everywhere

1 Like

Congrats man. i have just started and there is a long way to go. good to know someone made it all the way.

how much time did it take you. asking because since i am unaware of the degree of the challenges up ahead, i’d like to have a time frame in mind.

Congratulations! I hope it’s leading you to new great opportunities!

That is fantastic! I am happy for you and encouraged to keep going myself.

1 Like