I don't want to use codepen

I tried to build my first front-end deb project on Codepen. I decided to start with the twitch api but working in codepen in my current setup drives me crazy. I have a laptop 12.5" with fairly low resolution screen and with codepen everything is in view at once. I spend a huge time managing my view/html/css/js windows.

I feel that Codepen works against me so my question is do I have to use Codepen? How about uploading the projects to Neocities,org? That way I can use a text-editor, a local server and a browser to work on my projects and can I separate everything neatly in separate files.

If you would have typed your question using the form search (see magnifying glass at upper right), you would have found this question has been asked before.

1 Like

Okay thanks, so as long your work is available publicly you can use whatever you like.

Yes, you are correct.

I usually mess around small apps in heroku free account. U should try it too. i make small express server file and deploy it to heroku . you can show [yourWebsiteName].herokuapp.com domain publicly.

Atom is probably your best bet.