This project was interesting. At first I tried to write ‘good’ code, but I couldn’t figure out how to make it work. Finally I just went with the simplest (and kludgiest) implementation I could think of. It sort of works, but it’s a bit buggy still. Sometimes the game will start playing the sequence and then again with a delay, so it seems to stutter. Also the sounds don’t seem to work right in Chrome.
I’m planning on going over the code again, to make it cleaner and hopefully sort out the bugs, but first I hoped to get some objective feedback.
Anyway, thanks for reading and if you do take a look please let me know what you think!