I lost all my progress! Anyway to get it back?

So i accidentally logged out and I was around problem 80 or so and i relogged in and now it says im at 15. Is there is way to get it all back?

Sounds like you logged in with a different account. If not, sorry.
Anyways you don’t have to go through all those challenges again. You can go to https://www.freecodecamp.com/map and then go to the place you were at and start from there.

Please email team@freecodecamp.com

I don’t know the details of how this happens, but some campers end up accidentally creating two accounts with different log in methods. (I have no idea if this is due to actions on their parts or some glitch in GitHub’s integration.) When this happens, someone on the core team can manually merge your accounts together. Please remember that we are volunteer driven and be patient when you email team@freecodecamp.com. In the mean time, you may wish to save copies of your solutions. Challenges that are not marked with a * are not required, but many students like to see their progress recorded.

Hi,

This happened to me. But lucky way back at the start. Log out and sign in wit with the method you signed up with.

For ex. I signed up with Google and then signed in with Github. Hence, two accounts. So I lost that little progress with the intro.

I don’t know if it will help but give it a try.

1 Like

Thanks Bro! I signed in with my Github and thats the one where I was on the higher level. Thanks man you saved me a ton of time :smile:

Pleasure man. I’m glad it worked out.