I need good hosting provider for my website

I want suggestion from the people that already experienced any good hosting providers for my website. I have gone through several providers but i am little bit confused to choose the best from the list of providers that i have seen. It would be helpful if anyone let me choose the best providers for website hosting.

1. Best Magento Hosting provider
  2. Hosting Advice Provider

If it’s a basic static page then you’d be best looking at

http://surge.sh/
https://pages.github.com/

Both free!

This is the 3rd site I’ve hosted through siteground. I’ve used a lot of hosts but I can honestly say that I have never had such excellent customer service. Their product is fantastic, pricing great, but the top notch friendly staff is what really ices the cake for me.

The up-time is phenomenal, and the tech support is the best. I waited hours on some of my other hosts for help. Since moving to Siteground I have never waited more than 6 minutes for tech support, and it is usually less than a minute. No one else comes close to Siteground.

For Magento, They provide free Cloudflare CDN with Railgun to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Magento really fast and enjoyable as well. Bluehost is another good option for Magento as most of my friends using bluehost with great results

I highly recommend SiteGround web hosting and BlueHost for magento. Their perks are great and you always have last 30-days of backups that they will restore for you free of charge.

Hi @suthanalley67,

If your concern is speed and looking for the best hosting provider specifically for Magento stores, shared hosting won’t give you the speed and reliability. My recommendation is a Managed Cloud Magento Hosting Provider like Cloudways.

Second, integrate a cache solution with your Magento store so that it decreases the load on your web server and ultimately give your store a boost, cache solutions like Varnish and Full Page Cache. And if you’re a Cloudways user, both the technologies are free for all Cloudways Magento 1 and Magento 2 clients.

There are various biggest web hosting brands for best and cheap web hosting plans. Some of the websites like Hostgator, Bluehost, GoDaddy, Siteground are a tough competitor in this field.

If you want to start your blog on best and cheap web hosting, you can read my thoughts on cheap web hosting providers here.

Some of these web hosting providers may offer free domain name, free SSL, privacy etc with your hosting plans.