Installation of peerdepencies packages in ReactNative

I am installing the package in reactnative for timer ,so I installed the package.
i.e.C:\Users\nagaraju>cd example1

C:\Users\nagaraju\example1>npm install --save react-native-timer
after that the problem is:
npm WARN react-native-drawer-layout@1.3.2 requires a peer of react@* but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN react-native-drawer-layout@1.3.2 requires a peer of react-native@* but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN react-native-drawer-layout-polyfill@1.3.2 requires a peer of react-native@* but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN react-native-tab-view@0.0.69 requires a peer of react@* but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN react-native-tab-view@0.0.69 requires a peer of react-native@* but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN react-navigation@1.0.0-beta.13 requires a peer of react@* but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN react-navigation@1.0.0-beta.13 requires a peer of react-native@* but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

• react-native-timer@1.3.1
    removed 41 packages and updated 1 package in 2.65s
    How to solve this issue…please help me…

It seems like you need to install react and react-native?