So, I am developing applications for personal use and need the usage of it on a device running iOS 7. So, I have tried using Firebase to get the data, it works on Google Chrome (on my development) machine. But when I load the same site on the phone, it doesn’t load the data that needs to fetched.
What I’ve Tried
- Switching from Firebase to getting data from a simple API such as the jsonplaceholder one.
- Connecting to Safari Inspector on Mac to see potential console errors.
These sites do not even load a page. They just show a background color
This site loads, and shows simple HTML Markup, but doesnt show the required data.
- next-nanseltic.netlify.com - built wtih Next.js
All applications have one single goal project to build.
- Ignore any firebase permission errors that may display, temporarily disabled them to prevent and issues that may arrise.
- The GitHub Repo’s are private.
I hope this issue can be solved pretty quickly so my worry level can go down.