It looks like accepting the Academic Honesty Pledge has deleted my progress

It looks like accepting the Academic Honesty Pledge has deleted my progress
0.0 0

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could help me with an apparent bug I found. This at least has to do with the Javascript Algorithms and Data Structures projects but I had the first three challenges completed from before the update and I recently completed the final two (the Phone Number Validator and the Cash Register challenges). I went into settings to try and claim the certificate and realized that I needed to accept the academic honesty pledge before a certificate could be accepted. I couldn’t get the button to work for awhile but today I was finally able to click it and, once I did, it looks like my progress might have been erased. The certificate settings now show “Complete Project” next to those final two projects and when I drill down into those projects it is missing all my code. On my public profile it is showing that I completed these challenges but it isn’t showing up on my certificate page. Is there any way my previous progress can be restored?

Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.