I've got my certificates. Now what?

So I’ve gotten all three of my certifications about two weeks ago and have access to the Open Dev Tools section. However, I don’t see any non-profit projects available. Do I still have to wait before I get to do them? Or am I missing something?

Also, if I do still have to wait, is there anything else I could do in the meantime, like Udemy courses, Codecademy, etc.?

Thanks.

There have recently been some changes, and the formerly non-profit projects are now available to anyone to contribute to (though obviously since you completed the rest you can do a lot more). Instead of being assigned with several others to a project, the non-profit projects are on the freeCodeCamp GitHub and anyone can contribute. They are now called “Open Source For Good” and are projects used by several non-profit organizations. You can search the forums for “non-profit projects” to learn more. You can access them at the bottom of the map and on freeCodeCamp’s repo.

If you have any non-profit specific questions, you can email or pm Quincy Larson.

Okay, thanks for your help!

1 Like

Glad to, thanks for bringing it up! I raised an issue on the GitHub side of things, hopefully this will appear more clear on the site in the future!