JavaScript in web development

Hey guys.I did HTML and CSS,now i wand to dive into JavaScript and a did a few basics on it and i can link it to my HTML like i do external CSS.What i have no idea is what to put on my JavaScript in order for my Website project to be complete, be dynamic & staff.Where can i get resources for JavaScript for web development and not just JavaScript as an independent language?

1 Like

Hello!

FreeCodeCamp has a course for React, which is a JavaScript library designed for the front end.

Other than that, there’s also Vue, Angular, Ember and a plethora of other libraries that you could use for what you want.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me. But i still do not understand where or how to learn how to implement JavaScript code on my website or these libraries are the ultimate answer?

once you are confortable with the JavaScript language, you can look up DOM manipulation

2 Likes

Some links

2 Likes

I have the same question as you tyson, I’ve completed the resposive web design and the javascript data structures, now I want to learn how to use javascript in web deveplopment and there is no such topic. Maybe the community would give us some advice… Thank you.

1 Like

It’s frustrating to know all these algorithms and syntax but not be able to do anything except FCC challenges and console stuff. I found this book very helpful and satisfying, because it showed me how to work in the DOM and even make calls to APIs and stuff like that.