Looking for a pair programmer to work with on advanced algorithm challenges

Looking for a pair programmer to work with on advanced algorithm challenges

I’ve been hearing a lot about the benefits of pair programming: increased knoledge, less stressful programming, better code, and I’d really like to try it out. I am in the eastern time zone(UTC-05:00) and can generally program after 3 when I get home from school till late at night. Thanks!
PS. I am very flexible and can work with you wherever you are in the front-end challenges. :+1:

Hi. I see that no one offered, so I guess I could try and help. I am not looking for help myself and I guess I like to do things by myself (not very healthy, I know). I am in the same time zone as you, so it should work.

Hello, ive been working on FCC for about a year or so on and off, and have gotten a bit of the front end track completed. However, I still get stuck from time and have heard a lot about the benefits of pair programmers too. Definitely interested in being your partner if you havent found one yet. My name is Quonn,I live in LA, and i am typically available during the same time you. Look forward to hearing from you.