My Job Application Tracker - Feedback Please!

Hey Fellow Campers,

Hope you all are doing great!

I wanted to share one of my new projects - Jobase, a job application tracker which provides job application performance insights and sets you up for success. You can log applications, activities and much more…

Please review my demo at:

View Live:

Although, I haven’t posted much on FCC forums, I am thankful to the amazing community here and all the great advice you guys give out. Would appreciate any feedback or suggestions!

Thanks,
Raj :slight_smile:

Hi @SoloR92 !

I can see that you have bumped up your post to get more views so I’ll check it out.

I logged in and your page looks nice.
You might consider adding some more like the following.

Maybe you can add some buttons here like rejection, or job offer.

If the user clicks on the reject button it can put it in a separate category.
Or if they click on the job offer button, then it can move it to a separate category here somewhere.

So maybe there can be section to see how many rejections, interviews and job offers you got.

Right now it is only logging the number of applications.
Just a thought.
Just a way to play around with some different functionalities.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi @jwilkins.oboe ,

Thanks for checking out my application!

Appreciate your feedback, I will work on adding some options for stages of the job application. In regards to the reject button , I’ve added some functionality in the component, when you click on the ellipses (within that component we can log outreach activities, mark apps as inactive or delete them)

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Raj

I just personally think it would be easier to have a reject button on the application and when clicked the application gets moved to a category on the home page marked rejections.

It will cut down on the number of steps the user has to do IMO. :grinning:

Yes, I agree with you on that :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.