My Product Landing Page project RWD feedback

I finished Product Landing Page project:
Product landing page codepen
A feedback would be appreciated.

1 Like

Your page looks good @serghei01. Some things to revisit;

• The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 14/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Make your code easier to read
    • In each of the editors click on the chevron in the upper right then click the respective “format” button
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens

I fixed project. Is it good now?

Hello,

One thing i noticed is that your logo keeps increasing with the screen size, it’s good but you haven’t set a max size for it, i have a big screen and your logo is cut in half in my screen.

Also, for me your prices boxes are too close to the bottom of the page, maybe you could add a margin on the bottom.

Hope i helped a bit :slight_smile:

Your page looks good @serghei01.

Nice job cleaning things up.

Thanks for the hints. I corrected that.

Your work is lovely @serghei01 , but I noticed the h2 element on one of your sections overlaps the navbar, apparently you gave the affected header position: absolute;. Intentional?

I haven’t finished this moment. It was a little bit hard to make a heading for video. I wasn’t aware that it overlaps the navbar. Now I think I fixed it.

Yes you have. Glad for a forum like this where we could see through other people’s eyes.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.