Next Up - My Profile

OK so I haven’t produced this overnight! I started learning coding in Jan so I had already worked on a profile page which is nearly complete, bar links to the portfolio websites listed which are still in progress. So I am not going to copy it into codepen or fully meet the user story for scrolling to all content (it uses a colapse modal in Bootsrap to get the the different pages).

http://chrismorrall.me/

Wow. Pro! :star2:
I would change the white text on the light coloured background.
The skills bars? I’m not a fan personally, because they are hard to interpret. I think I would have the same style bar lengths even though I’ve been coding for 10+ years.

You have a link to twitter with 1 tweet! :smile:

1 Like

The only way a Skills bar graph will look good is if it goes to 11, and you’re showing 11 for everything.

3 Likes

Yeah. The scale is kind of weird. Let the recruiters figure out what level you are based off your projects and technical questions.

I think you made a tiny mistake with the github link.
fix the quotes, you know what to do.

I like the way it looks.

Is this the portfolio project for FCC? Where are your php and node projects?

Thanks for the constructive feedback! Maybe I’ll take a look at the use of those skills bars. TBH this is based on Theme I worked through whilst doing a Bootsrap Udemy Course by Brad Traversy. I needed a portfilio so based in on that - but with this and others feedback I’ll change it before I push out to the world!

Thnaks for the spot - was updating the links yesterday - have also lost the correct sizing on my FA Icons!