Not able to check and submit solutions in some steps in JavaScript module

hi learners,

I am not able to check and submit 12, 136, 150 steps in Learn Basic JavaScript by Building a Role Playing Game in JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures (Beta)

please help with it if you know , if not please > freeCodeCamp fix the bug.

thank you…

Please provide your code, so we can help you

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

it’s not about code mam, it’s about submitting the solution for the steps please refer to 12, 136, 150 steps in Learn Basic JavaScript by Building a Role Playing Game in JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures (Beta)

If you are not able to submit code, that means you have syntax errors and the platform won’t let you proceed.

I need to see your code so I can see the syntax errors so you can proceed with those steps

If i had any errors in my code it will show like try again and providing tips in the bottom to the check your code button, but in these steps I am not able to access that button it didn’t responding while i click on it even to ctrl + Enter.

That message will only show up if you have the wrong answer but correct syntax.

If you have syntax errors, the message will show up in the console

Here is an example, I have created a syntax error

The message will show up in the console here

If I have correct syntax, but the wrong output, then the message will show up like this

If you are not able to run your code, that means you have syntax errors.

Please open up the console to see what the message says

yes @jwilkins.oboe Thank you for your support. I got it ,

I did mistakes in syntax level .

thank you very much for clearing my issue .

1 Like