Please help. I can't move forward to the next lesson even though the I put the anchor (a) tags in the right place like the video instruction showed

Tell us what’s happening:

I did have the anchor (a) tags wrapped around “information about batteries” in this code below and after I ran the test, it kept saying on the instruction panel "Your code should move the anchor a tags from around the words “Click here” to wrap around the words “information about batteries”. "

So, I’m still not able to move forward to the next level even though I did everything right and followed the instructions. I’m wondering if there is anything else I should do to make this code work or if there is an error that I may have overlooked.
Your code so far

<body>
<header>
  <h1>Deep Thoughts with Master Camper Cat</h1>
</header>
<article>
  <h2>Defeating your Foe: the Red Dot is Ours!</h2>
  <p>Felines the world over have been waging war on the most persistent of foes. This red nemesis combines both cunning stealth and lightening speed. But chin up, fellow fighters, our time for victory may soon be near. Click here for <a href="">  information about batteries</a></p>
</article>
</body>

Challenge: Give Links Meaning by Using Descriptive Link Text

Link to the challenge:

Is the extra space causing an issue?

2 Likes

Put something inside your href like a # symbol or a word like hi.

Actually it was the extra space between anchor tag and the words that caused the issue. I fixed that issue and now I got the code to work out.

1 Like